Welcome to AMI Benefit Plan Administrators Inc.
AMI Benefit Plan Administrators, Inc. specializes in plan administration services as well as providing compliance and record keeping services to retirement plans, including 401(k), profit sharing, money purchase, employee stock ownership, defined benefit, 403(b), prevailing wage, safe harbor, and cross-tested plans (see “About Us”).
But more importantly, AMI understands that your retirement plan is important to you and that sometimes, you need to know that there is someone you can talk to if you have questions.
Some things you might like to know:
- Our phones are answered by human beings. The person answering the phone can usually assist you, or will transfer you to someone who can.
- We do have evening phone hours.
- Inquiries submitted via the “Contact Us” section of our website are responded to by highly trained staff personnel.
- Our customer service staff also process transactions. The result is that they know exactly where to go to look up information about your plan.
- Every AMI employee is responsible for servicing every client. That way, you don’t need to wait for someone to return from vacation to get an answer.
- If you prefer the self-service method:
- You can access our transaction based Internet site or our voice response unit for account balances, make changes to your investments or to generate reports
- Frequently Asked Questions and a Glossary of Terms are located on our website
- Fillable forms are located on our website
Every retirement plan is different. AMI does not try to fit your plan into a box. Instead, we will work with the plan sponsor (and financial representative) to help them design a plan that will meet the needs of the employer and its employees.